This information shows the most common allergens that are present in this recipe.
However, you should always verify the labels of the ingredients you buy.
1. Drain and cut canned artichoke hearts into wedges. Peel and slice red onion. Cut cherry tomato in half. Slice smoked turkey and red bell pepper. Peel and dice cucumber. Chop green onion. Cook israeli couscous.
2. In a baking pan, drizzle red onion with olive oil and put ground black pepper on top. Roast for 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine israeli couscous, salt, smoked turkey, canned artichoke hearts, cucumber, cherry tomato, red bell pepper, green onion and roasted ingredients.
4. Chop fresh chive.
5. In a bowl, whisk ground black pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh chive and salt.
6. Toss salad with vinaigrette.
Suggestions for you
To see recipes simmilar to this one, you need to have an account.