This information shows the most common allergens that are present in this recipe.
However, you should always verify the labels of the ingredients you buy.
1. Slice red bell pepper and smoked turkey. Chop green onion. Drain and cut canned artichoke hearts into wedges. Cut cherry tomato in half. Cook israeli couscous. Peel and dice cucumber. Peel and slice red onion.
2. In a baking pan, drizzle red onion with olive oil and put ground black pepper on top. Roast for 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine cherry tomato, green onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, israeli couscous, smoked turkey, canned artichoke hearts, salt and roasted ingredients.
4. Chop fresh chive.
5. In a bowl, whisk lemon juice, ground black pepper, salt, olive oil and fresh chive.
6. Toss salad with vinaigrette.
Suggestions for you
To see recipes simmilar to this one, you need to have an account.